About my food
I describe my cooking as "client-centered cuisine." Satisfying my customers needs in several ways like understanding food/flavor preferences, dietary requirements, and the experience they wish to create for themselves or their guests, is my first priority. I strive to creatively balance a devotion to the authentic tastes and techniques of a particular cuisine with sensible innovation in order to meet and exceed the client's expectations. Although I'm fascinated by many world cuisines, I gravitate towards Mediterranean, Eastern European, Latin American (especially Mexican), and regional American cooking. Having had a career as a chef and culinary educator I've had opportunities to explore and become familiar with these cuisines. Desserts are also part of my repertoire. Whether preparing a quiet dinner for two, cooking for a family, or preparing and serving a special event ranging from brunch to a multi-course dinner, I am available for a wide range of services.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $40
- Minimum price of service: $120
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $75
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 25 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 75 Miles
- For distances between 25 to 75 Miles: $5
- View Calendar