About my food
I have over 25 years of experience in the food industry at an elite level, having traveled and worked in some of the most prestigious culinary establishments in France, the U.S.A., and around the world. I had enriched myself with a great sense of culinary skills and knowledge. In 2007, I launched my personal traveling chef/luxury events caterer service in Connecticut and began an amazing journey with a true love and passion for food. I focus on applying exceptional detail, expertise and craftsmanship in my work and providing an impeccable service, while keeping with my philosophy of fresh, organic and seasonal cooking. I also have a Pastry chef degree specializing in pastry confection, chocolate and ice cream. I'm highly trained, passionate and attentive to always deliver an exquisite Michelin-level dining experience for you and your guests. I'm dedicated to exceptional service, by taking the time to communicate and work with you to design your own unique and unforgettable culinary experience, tailoring my menu in accordance with your lifestyle and eating habits, while meeting all your dietary considerations.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $85
- Minimum price of service: $500
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $100
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 20 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 3000 Miles
- For distances between 20 to 3000 Miles: $85
- View Calendar