About my food
Hi, my name is Naala McKnight-Monrose, I am 20 years old. I went to Pearson School of Culinary Arts (PSCA). I've know been a chef for 2 years. I became a pescatarian because I didn't like the idea of consuming innocent harmless animals, I recently became a vegan due for my life style, my health, and because I believe animals shouldn't be totured for our own pleasure. Do not get me wrong, I will cook any kind of food you desire. I am passionate about cooking, cooking is my art, it speaks to me, it created who I am today as a person. Cooking is my own stage, it's where I can shine and show all my best tricks. I cook healthy delicious foods. Healthy does not mean unappetizing, my food is delicious, and inviting. I can cook with many restriction or dietary you may have. You may contact me any time, I love to challenge myself when it comes to cooking. I look forward to creating a beautiful delicious healthy meal for you.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $60
- Minimum price of service: $45
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $70
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 10 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 30 Miles
- For distances between 10 to 30 Miles: $20
- View Calendar