About my food
Welcome to my world of adventure where cooking is an art. Integrating different cultural spices, and herbs to nourish ones soul. Sharing my love through cooking is what I enjoy best and building relationships with my clients. Nia's Kitchenette also offers healthy meal preps, small catering, pastries and private dining specials.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $50
- Minimum price of service: $0
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $100
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 20 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 50 Miles
- For distances between 20 to 50 Miles: $75
- View Calendar