About my food
Animals have protested being eaten by humans for a long time. Their obvious protests are proven by the diseases we can get from meats and dairy like salmonella, mad cow disease, lactose intolerance and diets high in meat consumption are linked to heart attacks, strokes and cancer. But plants have vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and many other nutrients that have a healing effect on our body. This is why I'm dedicated to providing plant-based meals that imitate our favorite dishes made with meat and dairy. As a vegetarian/vegan for over 6 years, I don't miss pulled pork sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, creamy pastas, chicken wings or ice cream because I eat their plant-based mock versions everyday. My plant-based meals are just as delicious, more nutritious and leaves you with more energy after eating. Try replacing just one or two of your meat dishes with my plant-based versions a week and notice the difference between eating dead animals and living plants. Food should give LIFE.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $40
- Minimum price of service: $40
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $60
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 10 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 40 Miles
- For distances between 10 to 40 Miles: $10
- View Calendar