About my food
I am a graduate of the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco in California, in 2012 . My current position is a Pastry Chef in Hospitality. Also I have experience with grill, sautee skills ,also preparing Middle Asian and European cuisine. Worked in all stations to facilitate food order including baking, salad prep, , char grill, flat grill, saucier, I love to prepared and cook homemade soups from scratch and variety salad ,dressings, As a chef I have good eyes for all detail , food and heat control,Measuring,Portion Sizing,Precision,Presentation Quality of Food.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $50
- Minimum price of service: $50
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $0
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 30 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 5 Miles
- For distances between 30 to 5 Miles: $30
- View Calendar