About my food
Chef Kenneth Williams of Ken's Cooking Lounge. The self taught chef who has been cooking for over 20 years is passionate about his craft. Although Chef Ken's Cooking style is rustic/modern American he doesn't shy away from the likes of different ethnic styled foods. "It's not all about the name it's about the experience". Which is a quote that the Chef stands by because, he wants everyone who he cooks for to not only enjoy there food but, have an experience of goodness as well.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $75
- Minimum price of service: $200
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $75
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 20 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 1000 Miles
- For distances between 20 to 1000 Miles: $200
- View Calendar