About my food
I have dedicated my life to heal people as a physician never forgetting my love and passion for my Sicilian culinary roots. I was born and raised in the heart of Sicily and when I moved to the States, after graduating from medical school, I have taken with me what I have learned from my mother, who was one of the best chefs in Sicily. With my husband and my children we opened a fast casual ancient grains, organic fresh pasta and sauces restaurant in Brooklyn. I have now moved the restaurant to the Fulton Stall Market in Sea Port Manhattan. I love making and offering the goodness of peasant Sicilian food, rich in nutrients, flavor and diversity. I believe in the power of traditions and the wisdom of the Mediterranean diet. I like to share the science behind the foods I prepare with the people I prepare the food for.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $150
- Minimum price of service: $500
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $150
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 30 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 50 Miles
- For distances between 30 to 50 Miles: $20
- View Calendar