About my food
I am a Franco-Latino-Americano fusion chef with a culinary degree from the Natural Gourmet Institute of NYC. My commitment to preparing nutritious foods stems from my international background. While born in Montreal, Canada, my family's origin is Peruvian and I have traveled and lived extensively throughout Africa, South America, Canada and United States. My cooking style thus infuses worldly meals with a more nutritious flare. I also speak French, Spanish and English fluently.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $50
- Minimum price of service: $100
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $60
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 10 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 40 Miles
- For distances between 10 to 40 Miles: $20
- View Calendar