About my food
Charcuterie Boards: In my opinion the perfect way to start a cocktail party. Meats, Cheeses, my absolute favorite: Ricotta with Honey(!), different types of crackers and toasted breads, jam, fruits, and assorted dips! I love to decorate the board to make it a centerpiece of any party. Craft Cocktails: You may feel that you can never make a cocktail that tastes the way it does at a cocktail bar. Let us do it for you! Or better yet, host a how-to party with a few of your favorite cocktails. (We suggest pairing this with a creative charcuterie board so your guests can try a few cocktails!) Cooking Lessons: Fresh Pasta or a favorite dish? Let us create stations for each of your guests to follow a recipe we've catered to your group. *Wine pairings are encouraged!* Brought to you by 3 CIA graduates who want to make cocktail parties fun again. We have tons of experience in the food and beverage field and would love to host your next event small or large!
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $30
- Minimum price of service: $150
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $50
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 15 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 25 Miles
- For distances between 15 to 25 Miles: $50
- View Calendar