About my food
I grew up in Berkeley, birthplace of California Cuisine. I have worked at many of the Bay Area's top restaurants and I love cooking the simple yet sophisticated cuisine which has made the Bay Area world renown for great food. To me, using local, organic ingredients is second nature. Most chefs these days shop at the farmer's market. I pride my self in in taking that a step further, by really getting to know the farmers, what they sell and what products each of them excels in. The years I have spent collaborating with Bay Area farmers and ranchers is apparent in everything I cook.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $65
- Minimum price of service: $195
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $65
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 25 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 60 Miles
- For distances between 25 to 60 Miles: $50
- View Calendar