About my food
Graduate of The Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park NY and professional Chef, with 20 years experience. Currently employed as the Executive Chef for a a G-7 Embassy and Consulate General here in New York City as well as many years experience in many types of cuisines and cultures from around the world. Proficient with all types of cuisine from basic French and continental to globally inspired street food and fine dining. Very friendly, helpful and hard working Chef willing to go to any lengths to make your event a special one.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $42
- Minimum price of service: $50
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $42
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 12 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 50 Miles
- For distances between 12 to 50 Miles: $50
- View Calendar