About my food
Hi! I'm Marin! I am a fun and creative chef! I grew up in Croatia in the hospitality industry and started cooking at a very young age. I owned a restaurant in Croatia for more than 25 years then decided to move to NYC. I am a very strong believer in knowing what we put in our body and what we put out in the world making what our life is all about. I can guarantee to be able to cook international, specially Croatian and Italian cuisine at any point in time. My cooking style is fast and easy, it's anything you say goes, you want a so Italian comfort meal? Done. How about a stuffed peppers, stuffed cabbage, fresh grilled wild fish, roasted vegetables, any kind of pasta with delicious sauces, grilled and cooked meat, roasted meats, vegetable and meat soup, goulash, risotto, meal with no added sugar or salt for your family that's extremely contious about health and dietary restrictions? I can cater to any restriction you or a guest may have.Please feel free to reach out to me and ask any further questions you may have about myself or my cooking style. I love a good challenge and look forward to making your next meal as enjoyable as possible. I would like to add that I have more than two hundred recipes of the food I prepared!
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $60
- Minimum price of service: $45
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $0
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 10 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 20 Miles
- For distances between 10 to 20 Miles: $25
- View Calendar