About my food
Chef Alan was born into an appreciation of unique foods and ingredients shared by his military family. As he traveled around the USA and lived in many states he was exposed to a wide variety of regional and ethnic fare. As the child and grandchild of traditional Southern cooks, he learned about fresh garden delights and comfort foods. After learning the how & why of delicious food preparation he began his own exploration of gourmet food through varied dining experiences and travel. Through a combination of self-taught experiences and professional instruction Chef Alan developed his skills. Now he shares his passion for unique flavors and a comfortable dining experience with individuals, families, and businesses. Whether you want to take an evening off from your hectic pace and have dinner prepared for you in your home, or you are hosting a special event or intimate dinner party, Chef Alan can create a dining experience just for you and/or your guests. Do you know someone who could use some pampering or help? A Chef 4 You, makes a wonderful gift for that special person, a new mom, a new home buyer or someone facing health challenges or rehab.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $50
- Minimum price of service: $150
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $45
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 50 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 300 Miles
- For distances between 50 to 300 Miles: $1
- View Calendar