Let us first ask you:
- Do you know a talented cook or, maybe even a freelance chef?
- Do you have friends that want to try fabulous food that is cooked by an experienced personal chef right there in the comfort of their own kitchen?
If the answer to at least one of the above questions is YES then you might qualify to become a Cookscanner affiliate….keep reading.
What’s in it for you?
For every chef and every customer you refer to Cookscanner.com you earn money!
How much money?
- You earn $1 for each fulfilled order that your referred chef gets for a period of 1 year.
- You earn $1 for each fulfilled order placed by a customer you referred for a period of 1 year.
So, the math is pretty simple then:
- For the chefs you refer
Your chef (at a maximum) can have one order per day. That translates into 1$ per day you earn in commissions. So, for each chef you refer to Cookscanner.com you could earn a maximum of $365.
If you refer 100 chefs that each have orders every day you earn $36500…
Of course this it at a maximum…
But let’s say that your chefs will only be booked 10 days per month. Then that means that your 100 chefs would bring you $12000.
- For the clients you refer
For each fulfilled order placed by a customer you referred you will earn 1$ for the period of one year. Let’s say a client orders 10 times per month, then this mean that each client you refer can bring you a total of $120. Refer 100 such clients and that earns you $12000.
So you can easily see how profitable being a Cookscanner affiliate can really be.
- I’ll even hint you on a little trick!
You can send clients to the chefs that you previously referred and that would make you earn double. Because you’ll earn $1 for the order and another $1 because your chef received an order.
How will you get paid?
We use Paypal to pay all affiliates. You will get paid at the end of each month at the Paypal account you entered when you created your affiliate account with us.
Please note that there is a minimum limit of $50 per payment. We pay in US dollars (USD,$). Please note that, as standard, some customers may ask for a refund, so we need to wait 30 days after an order before we can pay you on that order.
How does this affiliate thing work?
- A visitor clicks on an affiliate link or banner you put on your site or in an email you sent.
- The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses Cookscanner, and may decide to become a chef or place an order to book a chef.
- If the visitor registers with Cookscanner (this action does not need to be placed during the same browser session – cookies and IPs are stored up to 30 days), we will keep track of his orders and for each of his or her order you’ll get a commission (according to the math above).
Terms and conditions
Please make sure to read our TOS. By registering you are agreeing to Cookscanner Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
Ready to Join?
Our vision is to bring fabulous food on every table. Why not be a part of this wonderful dream and help make the world a better place in the process…
If you’re still uncertain how things work and would like to find out more, please feel free to contact us with your questions. We usually answer within 2 days, but this may vary if we get a large number of emails.