About my food
No event is complete without one vital ingredient: incredible, lip-smacking food. And if you’re opting for Afro-Caribbean food, nothing less than the best will do. Andrew understand that every event is different – from large-scale banquets to intimate at-home tasting sessions, we can create a tailored menu to meet your exact requirements. And if you have any specific dietary requirements, we cater for those too. Put us to the test and see for yourself. Your menu will be designed by chef Andrew Dekannwarri. With 25 years of Afro-Caribbean catering experience, he will be able to offer you expert advice if you are planning an event. From hors d'oeuvres and salads to desserts and snacks, his eye for detail will ensure every course is picture-perfect. And the result? A unique, stylish and elegant dining experience, whether you are entertaining ten guests or one-thousand. We offer a range of affordable packages - for a dose of inspiration, take look at these sample menus. Every meat dish is halal.
- Parties, Get-Togethers and Romantic Dinners
- Corporate Events (Team-building)
- Cook for busy individuals/families (food for more days)
- Culinary training (cooking classes at client’s home)
- Chef consultancy (Build customized menus for dietary restrictions)
- Vegetarian/ Fruits/ Fresh
- Average price (per hour): $25
- Minimum price of service: $20
- Average price of cooking classes (per hour): $0
- Cancellation: Full refund 48 hours prior to arrival and 50% for less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Free of charge up to: 10 Miles
- I will refuse if the distance is greater than: 11 Miles
- For distances between 10 to 11 Miles: $1
- View Calendar